Rad Canyon Bmx dirt church!

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Rad Canyon Bmx dirt church!

Postby mackdaddy » Sat May 15, 2010 5:53 pm

We will be hosting dirt Church on Sunday May 16! Practice from 11am to 2pm, cost is $3
Brother Melton and Brother Melton will be leading the service and offering up the opening prayer! Can I get an amen!?!??!
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

J Gallo
Web Guy

Re: Rad Canyon Bmx dirt church!

Postby J Gallo » Sat May 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Amen and Hallejulah!

I'll be out there taking pictures!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

JasonStout
GT

Postby JasonStout » Mon May 17, 2010 10:45 am

One of the best things about BMX is that it is pretty inclusive. You get to race people your age and ability. You can be male, female, white, black, brown, green, or yellow. You can be rich or poor (but not too poor). You can be democrat, republican, tea party, tea drinker, beer drinker, gatorade drinker, fat, skinny, tall, short, 2 years old, or 70 years old. You can have 2 legs or one leg. You can have two hands or one. You can be just about anything you can be and still be part of BMX in some way.

Let's keep it that way.

:)

Jason Stout
"Push to the line!"

crash
GT

Postby crash » Mon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

JasonStout wrote:One of the best things about BMX is that it is pretty inclusive. You get to race people your age and ability. You can be male, female, white, black, brown, green, or yellow. You can be rich or poor (but not too poor). You can be democrat, republican, tea party, tea drinker, beer drinker, gatorade drinker, fat, skinny, tall, short, 2 years old, or 70 years old. You can have 2 legs or one leg. You can have two hands or one. You can be just about anything you can be and still be part of BMX in some way.

Let's keep it that way.

Jason Stout

Yes I agree, I for one am very glad that the occasional Sat/Sun practices have been added for ALL to enjoy! The more opportunity we have for the riders the better! I really enjoyed being there sunday. Even though I dont ride it is nice to be out in Gods great outdoors with my son and all of the good people at the track regardless of who I am or what I believe. Great Day! Spring is Finally here.

JasonStout
GT

Postby JasonStout » Tue May 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Amen to that!

"Push to the line!"

Return to “UtahBMX”