Thank You Everyone

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Heather Allred
Huffy Queen

Thank You Everyone

Postby Heather Allred » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:33 pm

I wanted to take a few minutes and express my thanks to EVERYONE that has helped me out with my journey to Australia. I can't express enough of how grateful I am to be apart of a great BMX program. A big thanks goes out to Mike, Pam and Cody Kelley for bring up the idea to go to Australia. Thanks to Cheree and Chirs Lebrecht for the huge auction bid on the Fly Clock. You guys had Ian and I in tears. I think it is finally setting in on how much everyone has given to us. THANK YOU to everyone that donated money to the raffle and everyone the showed up to the clinic on Saturday in Rock Springs. The numbers exceeded any expectations I ever had.
Thanks to all of the generous people that donated towards my raffle: Southwest Wyoming BMX, Rad Canyon BMX, Fly Racing (Fly helmet, bag and clocks), Mitch Ropelato (Staats mountain bike), Doug Callor (Intense frame), Tiffanie and Rob Hargis (VRP frame), Ben Crammer (Cafe Rio), Dallas Edwards (Les Schwab), Sue Stafford (Suemo racing), Body works chiropractic (Brittany Baker), Desert Peak Bmx (T-shirts), Juanita and Tracy Giles (Utah Jazz goody basket) and my mom and dad (Dell Laptop). A big thanks to the Cote and Dale family for donating there 50/50 winnings also.
If I have forgot to list someone I didn't mean to do it, I really appreciate everyone. :D

Thanks
Heather Allred
Heather
Performance Bike Parts
801-842-3885
heather@pbpbikes.com
www.pbpbikes.com

greg
2004 36-40 Cruiser State Champ

Re: Thank You Everyone

Postby greg » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am

Heather,
I cant think of a person more deserving, or a better representation of the Utah BMX family, then you. Not only that, but I believe you are one of the most, if not THE most, winningest racers Utah has ever produced. You need to be there to bring home the title of World #1!

No pressure, though. lol

Whatever happens at the race, you always do us Utards proud.
Greg "how long does it take you to crash" prawitt

b2
Not a Troll!

Re: Thank You Everyone

Postby b2 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Psst, hey, Heather.... YOU'RE AWESOME! :)

Return to “UtahBMX”