Campbell & Barrious crash video from Sat. night.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Campbell & Barrious crash video from Sat. night.

Postby bnd » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:30 am

Schmickity
Schwinn

Postby Schmickity » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:05 am

He OK? My kid raced with those two at Perris last year and said they were cool guys.

awsm4
GT

Postby awsm4 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Thanks for posting up that video, I hadn't seen it yet. Just for the record - Guy and Sky are cool - no hard feelings. Shane and I also discussed it and we are cool. I have nothing but respect for the Barrius family. They are class act people. The kids are only as fast as they are because of the competition between them. That and the huge heart they both have to never quit and they both could have after the many hard crashes the 2 of them have suffered.

Hope your knee gets better soon Guy.

Adam

Shane
NEXT

Postby Shane » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:25 pm

I do agree with Adam. These two young men have big hearts and nothing seems to stop them from racing. Adam and his family are great people and I too have a lot of respect for them! Can't wait to see them as well as everyone else in two weeks.
Also if I seemed upset with anyone else I'm sorry. Just is Guy has taking many big crashes over the last year and I went into dad mode. Big thanks to Dani Donner who checked out Guy. You so rock!!!
For everyone else Guy is doing alright his left knee colored up a bit more than it was since Sunday. He is gimping around today pretty good. ( However, he did make it to school) haha Thanks for all that came by and or that called to see if he was alright!
Shane

Shane
NEXT

Postby Shane » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:48 pm

One thing my dad forgot to say was a big thanks to Mike K. for showing me my problem in cornering. Any other advise you want to give I'll listen. My dad did say not enough though since I race your son! lol Guys we had a fun weekend lets do it again in two weeks!!!
Guy

bmxchris73
GT

Postby bmxchris73 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:44 pm

oh man I wish I was there....I think Guy what your dad meant to say is you'll be hurting a lot more when I kick your butt in college football and madden hahaha... hope you get feeling better Guy! see ya in two weeks.

Return to “UtahBMX”