ROLLIN'-ROLAND CRITCHFIELD

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

onephastkiss
GT

Re: ROLLIN'-ROLAND CRITCHFIELD

Postby onephastkiss » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am

IF ROLAND DOES'NT DO IT (THAT WOULD BE A SHAME) I'LL DO IT!!! MY $$$ IS ON FAVRE'/ROLAND-COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT. I WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO GIVE IT A TRY, STARTING IN FARMINGTON???RON-JASON-BEULLER ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS ON THAT? I KNOW YOU-ALL HAVE "THOUGHTS" ON SITUATION.

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

onephastkiss wrote:IF ROLAND DOES'NT DO IT (THAT WOULD BE A SHAME) I'LL DO IT!!! MY $$$ IS ON FAVRE'/ROLAND-COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT. I WOULD LOVE THE CHANCE TO GIVE IT A TRY, STARTING IN FARMINGTON???RON-JASON-BEULLER ANYONE HAVE THOUGHTS ON THAT? I KNOW YOU-ALL HAVE "THOUGHTS" ON SITUATION.

you've GOT to work on dropping that "New Yahkuh" accent then, and adopt one a little more common 'round here...

work on these:
"'pree-she-yate-yuh for comin' out ta thuh track tuh-day".
"oh my heck! gosh darn these kids are fast"

but Kiss, DO be careful climbing up and down from the tower... you're likely to break a leg!!! :lol:

onephastkiss
GT

Postby onephastkiss » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm

ROLAND LOOKED PRETTY SMOOTH...LAST CENTURY-LOL, HE SHOULD COME OUT AND RACE! I AM WILLING AND ABLE TO CALL THE RACES(IF ROLAND DOESN'T DO IT)-(MY $ IS ON HIM DOING IT, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW). UNLESS NOONE OBJECTS, I'LL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE FIRST WEEKEND OF INDOOR. SO RON, OR JASON ;

Supa C
Intense

Postby Supa C » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:20 pm

I tried it before at golden spike in the old days. Announcing is TOUGH! Roland makes it look easier than it is. Them some big shoes to fill. My hat's off to anyone who gives it a shot.

crash
GT

Postby crash » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:44 am

No doubt it is hard, watching each race, not being too biased, and i swear there are about 30 Jordan Edwards in about 10 motos, I think Team Extreme has a genetic cloning program, they are all the same size. Maybe thats why there are having try outs they need new DNA?
Then everytime you get used to a kid in a class he moves up, ages up, or gets a new lid.
I personally would need a "bleep" button and a time delay for editing. Or they fragile ears would get a ton of "oh $#@T" and a ton of "SOB" and I admit I am pretty biased. And i would have to start wearing glasses those number plates go by really fast.

Return to “UtahBMX”