Thanks From WAYNE BROWN

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Extreme Team Coach
GHP

Thanks From WAYNE BROWN

Postby Extreme Team Coach » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 pm

Thanks to all of our BMX friends and family for all of your help and support! An extra special thanks to my partner in crime Dallas Edwards! If I was going to have an accident like this, I am just glad I was with all of you who are all like my own family. Also thanks to all of you who was looking out for my boys as Dallas and I made the quick trip to the ER. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the other injured as well, like Braxton, Max, Carol, and Guy! We visited our family Dr. today and he said that I did dislocate my shoulder and also chipped the humorous bone as well. He has referred us to an orthopedic surgeon but suggests that it could be a couple of years at least before I ride again, but we will see and hope for the best! I guess this will give me good time to give back help to everyone else. We Don't forsee us missing any races at this point in time. 8) We are so thankful to be a part of such an organization with such good people. We love you all and THANKS again! Love the Brown's
2010 ABA NATIONAL #1 TROPHY TEAM

1rustyflyguy
Huffy

Postby 1rustyflyguy » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:11 am

I am not glad that you joined the "chiped humrous" club, but I am glad to have company!!! Go for the screws, it cuts down on the wait time!! LOL
Bob Flook
Not a young bmxer no more!
A sign of a good race, is one that you cross the finish line, on your bike!!

BMXBOB
Huffy

Stay In the Game

Postby BMXBOB » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:37 am

It's good to hear from you WB, I was the dude who was trying to juggle being a competitor and a first aid guy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you injured riders and I hope for a speedy recovery. It ain't easy being geezie. I just hope I can stay as positive when I take my big digger, because , as you know, it's just a matter of time.

Peace
Git Some! -Bob

Return to “UtahBMX”