Thank You

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

oldbmxer66
NEXT

Thank You

Postby oldbmxer66 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

My name is Jace Proctor, my wife and I attended the SCQ this past weekend. We traveled from Idaho Falls along with many others. I just wanted to say thank you to all those involved with putting on this event. The track was excellent. Everything was so organized. Motos posted quickly, great announcing, great people everywhere. I had a great time!

bnd
Information Minister

Re: Thank You

Postby bnd » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Damn it was good seeing you guys again!

L-R, me, Angie, Jace, Mikey, Kevin Sleater, Danita, Grady, Russ & Steve.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Bruce, is Protor's kid eyein' The Dirt Diva?!?!

It's great to have all of you "outta towners" come and play in the dirt with us! I <heart> Utah BMX!!!

jacsonwall
NEXT

Postby jacsonwall » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:55 pm

I am with Jace on that one, we the Wall Family have been traveling down the last two winter seasons and have enjoyed the Rad Canyon scene, and made quite a few friends along the way. Thanks to everyone at RC for thier hospitality and we cant wait until next winter. I am sure we will be down for nationals this summer as Beamer appears to be on point and game. Thanks to Steve for the great tracks he provides for the riders. To performance bikes for taking great care of us on the road, and Roland for great announcing. B2 for his wits lol! Take care RC and see you again next winter.

Return to “UtahBMX”