Big Weekend in Rock Springs!!!

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

mike kelley
Huffy

Postby mike kelley » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 am

March 13-15th

:oops:

Clinic on March 14th from 9:30-12:30, cost is only $15.00 and all the money from this clinic goes to Heather for Australia! We will be working on gates and corners. You can pre-sign for the clinic by calling Heather at 801-842-3885, or at Rock Springs.

More items are being donated for the raffle!

There is a Dell latitude laptop computer D610 with a 2 gig processor, ½ gig memory, DVD and CD player, XP pro and more; if you’re not going to be in Wyoming contact Heather to get your raffle tickets all next week!

The drawing will be held on Sunday 15th before the main and you do not have to be present to win!

We are also going to auction off another FLY clock to the highest bidder; this will take place Sunday 15th.

We are about 1/3 of the way to get Heather to Australia!

Let’s make this happen!!! :lol:

Thanks,
Mike

JasonStout
GT

Re: Big Weekend in Rock Springs!!!

Postby JasonStout » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

I'm pumped to win Mitch's bike and that computer!!!

I think this is the first time I've purchased raffle tickets! Greg P. went in on a joint venture for a few tickets- I don't mind splitting Mitch's bike time with you. (Greg-I'll ride it Oct-April since you're under snow....:)

Come on everyone- let's support Heather in this opportunity! Also- let's support Mike in supporting Heather!

I'll be at the Nellis National- so have fun in WY. I'll be in Vegas!

Jason Stout
"Push to the line!"

Return to “UtahBMX”