Redline Cup / New Numbers are posted

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

ogr13
COG

Re: Redline Cup / New Numbers are posted

Postby ogr13 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:25 pm

If you can't be the fastest, be the funnest!!
I remember sitting in the stands, watching my son, and wondering what it would be like to be out there.
I never had the opportunity to do this as a kid so I'm making up for it now!!
This sport is so fun and the people I have met have become some of the best friends I have had, why wouldn't I want everybody I meet to join in?
You should come back out and play with us, you know you'll have fun!!
The satchel is for intermediate level old guys, but we can make an exception...
Any other dad's thinking about it, I have a cruiser and a 20" that can be tested, just ask... :mrgreen:
Dave Cote
Crazy Old Guy

aj_gilbs
NEXT

Postby aj_gilbs » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:23 am

hey guys, so I'm a newb to this whole points/number thing. So I didn't think I earned any points in 08 but apparently i did, so it put me in last for Cruiser in UT01, so I'm ranked 33. So am I going to get a new membership card? Or do I use the same registration number but put my new number on my bike? Thanks for the help.

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 am

aj_gilbs wrote:hey guys, so I'm a newb to this whole points/number thing. So I didn't think I earned any points in 08 but apparently i did, so it put me in last for Cruiser in UT01, so I'm ranked 33. So am I going to get a new membership card? Or do I use the same registration number but put my new number on my bike? Thanks for the help.
Same card and registration number (that's your lifetime serial number). New plate number. That's it. If you were on a 20", you'd get a new card when you move up a class (like from Novice to Intermediate). But cruiser doesn't have the proficiency break-down that 20" does... and I don't have a cruiser membership so I don't know what it says... :)

Return to “UtahBMX”