BMX hall of fame- vote for Mike Poulsen!

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

BMX hall of fame- vote for Mike Poulsen!

Postby JasonStout » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:49 pm

Hey Utah BMXers....

Vintage BMX is doing their annual Hall of Fame nominations. I noticed our Utah legend Mike Poulsen is up for a nomination, but is getting his trash kicked in the voting.

Could you all take a minute and go vote for Mike P.! I'm sure it would mean a lot to him, and a lot of Utah riders like myself. I grew up racing and watching Mike dominate back in the day....

go here and vote for the Utah BMX legend....

VintageBMX.com ABA Hall of Fame Voting

Just copy this address into top of the page and it should take you to the voting.

Lets represent....

Thanks

JS

JasonStout
GT

Mike P. for the BMX Hall of fame!

Postby JasonStout » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:54 pm

The computer is smarter than I gave it credit for.

The link is active, so no worries, JG.

Just click on the link and go to the voting. His name is in the '80's catagory, so scroll til you find it.

Probably needing over 100 people to do this to make a difference, so let's get on it.

Thanks again.....

JS

Hall of Fame Voting

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:06 am

Im confused about the VintageBmx vote for the Hall of Fame. If I am correctly reading their posting, it is saying that they have one vote in each category, and that they are asking us to vote so that they know how to cast their votes. Is that correct?
You might be interested to know that there is a member here in Utah who has a vote, and has had for several years, and he has voted for Mike Poulson every year that Mike has been on the ballot, and has politiced for him with the ABA for a number of years. If VintageBmx can secure another vote for Mike, by all means, lets all vote as often as we can to get him another vote. Unfortunately, SoCal has a much higher number of voters than we do, as does Arizona, so we need to push Mike as hard as we can. I voted, and hope others will do the same.

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:16 am

Im confused about the VintageBmx vote for the Hall of Fame. If I am correctly reading their posting, it is saying that they have one vote in each category, and that they are asking us to vote so that they know how to cast their votes. Is that correct?

I believe that is the correct interpretation yes.

I have also voted. Voting will end on Oct 30th so act now! :)
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

greg
2004 36-40 Cruiser State Champ

Postby greg » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:00 pm

so, who is this other person in Utah that has a vote?

Never know when I might have to brown nose him to get my name on the ballot. lol

go mike, go mike, go mike, go mike, go mike, go mike..........
Greg "how long does it take you to crash" prawitt

Return to “UtahBMX”