Race reports from D.P. & R.H.'s ?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Race reports from D.P. & R.H.'s ?

Postby bnd » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 am

I had a wedding reception to go to last night at Thanksgiving Point so I couldn't make Deseret Peak. Could any of you faithfull readers that went to either Richfield or Tooele tell us how the races went?

Thanks,
b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

JasonStout
GT

Re: Race reports from D.P. & R.H.'s ?

Postby JasonStout » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 am

My first trip to the red hills was awesome! It's been a few years- but I'm officially a member of the ABA again. A different district this time. UT-02! Maybe UT-03 of Red Hills and others keep growing.

Friday night I got into a great race with the local rookies from Richfield. Wade and his brother are great people and fast racers! The people at that track really are putting their all into the sport. They have a great track and a well run system. It's all very impressive considering they've only been doing this for months, and not years. Keep it up!

My crew from St. George all took first place in their respective classes.
Raidon Beal in the 10 Inter class (He just won his class at the NBL grands a few weeks ago) and Tayler Stephenson won his 15 novice class. We also had our new TO come check out some ABA racing. He was very impressed with the turnout and the passion of racers willing to travel for points and races. We hope to join you all soon with an ABA track in Utah's Dixie. :)

We had 9 riders in the "15-43 year old cruiser" class.It was a safe and a fun morning at the track. The unique 2 combine 4 number of 9 riders is always fun. What a rush coming out of a full gate of 8! Thank you everyone for showing up!

I got another opportunity to trade paint with Dallas Edwards on both of our laps in the first corner. Some things never change. :) It made it worth the drive.

It was nice to see and talk with old racing friends- Steve Oblad, Chris Clift, Roland, Lemon, Dallas, Cote, Cody Kelley, Derrick King, My crew from Prestige (Wyatt- you're an amazing racer!) , and everyone else that I should have mentioned. :)

I'd love to hear other reports from this weekend of racing.

Jason Stout #064 ABA New Full Member- Cruiser class!
"Push to the line!"

onephastkiss
GT

Postby onephastkiss » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 pm

O.K. I'M ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT...AND THE WINNER FOR THE CRUISER CLASS WAS???ANYONE-BEULLER-ANYONE???

JasonStout
GT

Postby JasonStout » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Just in case...

1. Me
2. Shogun
3. Dallas
4. Wade

Wade's Brother, Chris Clift, Fast dude (Gimp), and fast dude's son on a borrowed bike, and one more.

Help me out.

:)
"Push to the line!"

Return to “UtahBMX”