Stolen Fit Dehart Park bike $100 reward

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

petty144
NEXT

Stolen Fit Dehart Park bike $100 reward

Postby petty144 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 am

Hey fellow BMXers, Please keep an eye out for our bike at the local skate parks. My boy and I spent two years building this bike and like you all know, these bike are our kids lives, he literally spent every day on his bike!

Stolen on Monday June 22 from behind Carl Sandburg Elementry School (3900 S 5325 W)around 8:00pm.

Black Fit Dehart frame

Black Fit Shiv forks

Black Demolition Medial LT cranks 160mm(pretty small)

Clear Odyssey pedals

Black Sun Rhyno Lite rims fron/backBlack

Profile mini SS front hub

Profile mini SS rear hub Titanium axel and driver, Left hand drive

White spokes with Gold and Black nipples

Fly Ruben tires

Gold S&M Stem

Black S&M XLT Lite bars with Nickels welded in the bar ends

Odyssey Jr. seat painted Red and Blue checkers

This bike is a unique Left Hand drive

It has been reported Stolen, If found, please call the West Valley City Police Department Case #09I027139.

I will give a $100 Reward for any info leading to the return of this bike

please call or text 801-716-0518
Home: 801-964-9679
email: petty144@aol.com

Thanks, Matt

dilleyboys
GHP

Re: Stolen Fit Dehart Park bike $100 reward

Postby dilleyboys » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

Keep your eyes open we had one stolen last year and zach found it painted primer grey, three blocks away for where it was taken. Turns out the bad guys arnt very smart :evil:
Hope you find it soon!

Diesel
AA Pro Track Sweeper

Postby Diesel » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

Dirty rotten scoundrels!!! Funny how that crap hits you when you least expect it! The Patterson's have felt your pain many times, both at home around the house, and at the track. Have lost over 10 grand worth of bike stuff over the years. 06 and 07 being the banner years! The black Alliant XL is still missed to this day. We've also got a bike back with the "custom" paint job. This particular bike was stolen 3 times. Got a new paint job the last time. Stickers are the first to go.

Heard from a reliable source that Obama is going to reinstate "Summary Execution" starting Monday the 6th. Said it would help cut healthcare costs! So there you go! Happy Hunting! Hope you don’t think I’m a little twisted, but I’m hoping to get my hands on some of that surplus Concertina wire when they close Club GITMO. If they gett'r done within the year like he said, I'll get it in under the carbon share tax deadline "THOSE COMPLETE MORONS" in congress are about to hook us up with! Bet you have no idea what I'm talking about.

BTW, if anyone sees a nice Vizio 1080P 42" LCD out there wandering around lost, please tell how much we miss it and to come home soon!

Hope you get your bike back in one piece! If you catch the kid, don't do like I did and let them go! Man you got to hammer them or they'll be on somebody else before eventually back to you! Seriously! It's like smoking.

Diesel "I'm done gettin' ripped off" Dan.
Man made Global Warming is a HOAX!
Al Gore and his boy's gonna take you to the cleaners while they get bank!
Stop Obamacare, Cap and Tax and Alien Amnesty!

petty144
NEXT

Postby petty144 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:14 am

I'll keep an eye out for the Vizio 1080P 42" LCD Dan.

Iv'e been told that it has been seen at both the Sandy and Layton skate parks, but know one has been able to say who was riding it. I think we will count it as a lesson learned. The thing that is driving my wife and I so crazy is that this bike took my boy two years to build through a lot of lawn mowing, Birthday money, and chores. every time he received some money, he would set it aside for a new part on his bike.

Thanks,

Matt

Alex-Gren
Schwinn

Postby Alex-Gren » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 pm

I am at Sandy Skatepark just about every single day so I will keep an eye out for it.

A few months ago my bike got stolen from my school for about 3 hours and we found it just up the street parked by some old house! it was crazy.

petty144
NEXT

Postby petty144 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks Alex........

Return to “UtahBMX”