WHERE ARE THE GIRLS?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Is it fun racing people of the opposite gender?

Yes
50%
No
13%
Sometimes
13%
Only when I can win
25%

Total votes: 8

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS?

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:11 pm

Where are all of the girl riders going to? I'm just wondering. I know that some girls are out and have to sit on the sidelines for a little while- but still- I used to have a girls cruiser class!

What can we do to get more female riders out at Rad Canyon and Racing? Any ideas?

No offense to anybody- I love racing the boys- but sometimes it gets kind of boring. I KNOW that I can't beat the Patterson's and Cody Kelley, and I am POSITIVE that I will not beat any of the older cruser guys that I have raced like Mike Kelley, or Jason Stout.

Like I said before, (only this time it's cheezier): Let's get some girls out of the malls and onto a bike and into the dirt!
Dani

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:31 pm

I don't mind racing the men. A lot of the women I have talked to don't want to get dirt under their nice manicured nails. Give me a break. I'd rather be in shape than have nice nails.
Last edited by justinsbmxmom on Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:54 pm

Personally I enjoy racing the opposite sex.

No disrespect to Ian's chiseled physique, but if I'm gonna be in the back of my moto's, following females sure would improve the view!! LOL :lol: :D :P
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:38 pm

:D If Ian and Heather are truly connected at the hip Jason, you could have the best of both worlds, or maybe just wish that Heather and Holly were siamese twins connected at the hip(that of course would only be in Ian does nothing for you at all) :twisted: :twisted:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:40 pm

Jason, following Jenni around might take the sting out of losing to her....hmmm thats a Kodak moment :roll:

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:07 pm

I was once told at Rad one night before the mains (I was racing the Patterson Boys that night as well) "If you're going to have to race the boys, then make third place look GOOD!" :lol:

(I have yet to do that.)
Dani

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:17 pm

I was always told....

"If it looks like you're going to lose to a girl.... crash, so you have an excuse why you didn't win!" LOL :lol: :P
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:14 pm

I got a kick out of Brianna Oblad finally beating Bennett at one of the last races at Rad Outdoor this year.

He didn't think it was too funny...

:shock:
~Curtis

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:34 pm

I LOVE RACING THE BOYS. ESPECIALLY WHEN I WIN. BUT THAT RARELY HAPPENS. CAUSE NOW I RACE A BOY NAMED MACKENLY. HE'S NEW BUT HE'S FAST CAUSE HE RIDES ALOT.

BUT I CAN BEAT HIM IF I TRY. (NOT TO BRAG)

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:57 pm

Don't worry Shorty, you can brag, heck, I've been racing the same two boys, and am kind of getting better....kind of. I was actually incredably close to Robby Patterson on Saturday compared to the way the races normally pan out.

Shorty, lets get some more girls racing, what do ya say? you in?
Dani

Return to “UtahBMX”