RFL weekend is here, are you inviting anybody?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

RFL weekend is here, are you inviting anybody?

Postby bnd » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Just imagine if just 1/2 of all the people out at the track brought a friend or invited somebody just to check things out & just 1/2 of those people actually got on a bike to try it out. We would have huge classes!
Well.......not exactly sure on those numbers but you get the idea. This weekend comes and goes & sure, there are a few dozen new riders that give it a shot but given the average numbers of rider counts we pull, it should be a lot more. That's not including parents who could invite neighbors, co-workers, ect.

This is your chance to showcase YOUR sport to the unwashed masses, take a chance & put out the invite, you just never know if they are the next Sophia Foresta, Robby Patterson or Stu Thompson.

BTW, I still think Jason Stout holds the record of bringing 15(?) guests to a RFL.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

J Gallo
Web Guy

Re: RFL weekend is here, are you inviting anybody?

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:42 pm

I think only the two of us check this site anymore. :lol:
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Believe it or not, I have people tell me at the track that they visit here. Alvey, Forsesta & some random dude that sits in the stands. :roll:
Just kidding. It's going to take awhile to get the traffic back up but I'm doing my best. See you out Saturday night?

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:48 pm

I should be out Saturday night. *might* bring the bike but I still don't think my back is up for racing/riding.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “UtahBMX”