Finishing prizes.

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

REAPERSCURSE
Intense

Finishing prizes.

Postby REAPERSCURSE » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

I think is it awesome that those that place in the main get trophies, But i was thinking, what about medals instead? Have they ever thought about that? I think it would be cool to offer a gold, silver or bronze medal for those that place even for those that are older and don't really dig the trophies much. Just a thought. :mrgreen:

McCauley
GHP

Re: Finishing prizes.

Postby McCauley » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 am

Redhills gave Medals at there very first Race ... I Believe , Yrs ago Golden Spike Bmx did Medals at a Tribute Race .. The Meals are Nice as are the Plagues that Redhills an Southwest Wyo are known to do .

McCauley

REAPERSCURSE
Intense

Postby REAPERSCURSE » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

So why don't they give medals to the older racers and the plastic trophies to the little ones? I would pay more to race if they gave out medals :mrgreen:

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm

I'll take track bucks (as will my kids) unless it's a bigger/special race.

thanks.

Wild Bills BMX
Schwinn

Postby Wild Bills BMX » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:02 pm

USA BMX Saver Stamp Program was created for veteran and non-veteran racers looking for more of an award incentive than trophies. The Saver Stamp Program has proven successful over the years as riders now have an alternative which can help subsidize their racing efforts. Saver Stamps can be redeemed at participating redemption centers, such as a local bike shop, Adventure Travel, USA BMX Racewear, or through vendors at USA BMX national events.

USA BMX Saver Stamps are similar to the infamous S & H Greenstamps in that they have a cash value and are redeemable for merchandise or services through Saver Stamp redemption centers. The stamps are collected by the racer and placed on a Saver Stamp Card. Each stamp has a cash value of $.75 and a completed card of 20 stamps has a cash value of $15. Riders are no longer limited to the same awards every time they race instead of getting burned out on trophies.

Return to “UtahBMX”