UTAH BMX PEEPS

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

onephastkiss
GT

UTAH BMX PEEPS

Postby onephastkiss » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:45 am

I just want to express my love for the UTAH BMX FAMILY! Skiing brought me to Utah but BMX kept me here. The Ervins, Meltons, Browns, Alveys, Edwards', Clifts, Pattersons, Kellys (all), Lowerys, Parks, Huffs, Spencers (all), Parrys, Tanners, Allens, Haymonds, Kopelsons, Allreds/ Ian, Olsens, Cote's, McCaulys, Schriebers, Shepherds, Roland, the Harmons, Bullocks, Dopelts, Dunahues, Baugarts, Lorne, Kathy(the medic), Tauls, Dilleys, Bernassi, Albretsons, Bakers, Smiths, Martinez's, Gansens, Kings, The Forestas, the Greens, Lemons, Billy Schuler, Kizerians, Dales, Morleys, The Stanleys, Hansons, MUTERSPAUGHS(big rig), The Oblads, Thomas', even The BARTONS!!! Not to mention Roger and Michelle, The petersons , the Busks and all the folks down south. Then we have the loyal out of state folks like the Mahaffeys, the Walls, Ray Hudson and anyone else I forgot to mention. I feel like an adopted son/brother/dad. My teamates on EIGHT-ZERO-ONE and every single boy, girl, mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, aunt, uncle and especially Ron Melton for running a world class top-notch program! Without him at the helm...we just wouldn't have the greatest track in USBMX! Lastly Jason Gallo, whom puts in tons of hours of work to Keep this site up and running and his little elf( lovengly) Bruce Ritter who keeps us up to date with the old and the new history of bmx. If I left anyone out please make sure you come and introduce yourself to me. LETS ALL GO PLAY BIKES! NO SARCASM IN THIS POST-JUST STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART! (YAY-FOR-THE-STORM!)...I could't help myself on that one :mrgreen: Kiss

joker75
SBC Army

Re: UTAH BMX PEEPS

Postby joker75 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

There are definitely a lot of great people in the utah BMX family. I'm sure there are way more that you didn't mention, than you did, but you would probably give Gallo a heart attack if you tried to name them all. Everyone my family has met at the track and had the pleasure of spending time with, has welcomed us with open arms, and been more than willing to lend a hand or an ear whenever we have needed it.

I know I enjoy the chance to get out and mix things up with the many guys I have had the opportunity to race with, as well enjoying watching some of the fasest out there compete on our sweet tracks.

Thanks to all involved, and Iwon't even attempt to add to the list Kissslinger, I on't have that much time before were supposed to be at the track tonight.

See you there,
Hal Gaerte
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts
Disclaimer: AKA of "Snappy" has nothing to do with my ability to snap a gate. It has everything to do with the sound bones make when the break. Don't ask, it's a touchy subject.

skicruz78
GT

Postby skicruz78 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 am

Kiss,

It was great to finally officially meet and talk to you!

We do have the best BMX program and best BMX people anywhere. Period. This, combined with the Greatest snow on Earth makes for a very cool combination. Glad you came for the snow and stayed for the BMX.

We'll have to hit the Bookends one of these days.

Skicruz
Christopher Morley
Let's play bikes!

sixstringsteve
GT

Postby sixstringsteve » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 am

amen brotha

Wild Bills BMX
Schwinn

Postby Wild Bills BMX » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Well said Mr. KISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TP
Stud Vet Pro

Postby TP » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 am

Hey Kiss.... you rock bro!... we are more than glad to claim you here in Utah:)

see you soon, TP

Return to “UtahBMX”