UtahBMX.com Now Hiring

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

UtahBMX.com Now Hiring

Postby J Gallo » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:20 am

Hey, anyone out there wanna run UtahBMX.com? :) :P

Actually, I'm just wondering if anyone might be interested in helping develop content for the site. Web programming experience is preferred, but really not necessary. I will provide you with all the necessary programs and training. All that's required is average computer skills and about 3-5 hours per week, tops.

And the best part, you'll make the same top salary I make :) None! LOL :o :shock:

Let me know if your interested or have any questions.

Oh, and if anyone has any interest it taking over the whole site, we can talk about that too!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

TP
Stud Vet Pro

Postby TP » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:05 pm

Do you need a host for "Trash Talk Corner"?

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:18 pm

You're Hired! :wink:

But what's good trash talk in Utah? I can see it now....

"Yeah?! Well, my Jello has more carrots than yours!!"
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

TP
Stud Vet Pro

Postby TP » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:29 pm

I have more wives than you!!! And I can drink more caffeine free diet coke than you too!!!!!! I bet I've seen more pg-13 movies too!! and don't you freakin fetchin flippin deny it either!!

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:44 pm

OH MY HECK! Don't you mean unleaded soda? Anyone want to try shredded carrots and raisins mixed with mayonaise? That seems to be popular around this time of year. :roll:
Let's see who can take food storage items and make something with absolutely no taste at all and have everyone try it! We can serve it with funeral/mormon potatoes!
Last edited by justinsbmxmom on Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:24 pm

Don't even start with me and the mormon trash talk phrases! I AM Mormon! I know these things!

Actually they're more like "I go to chruch more than you" and "I make better Casoroles than you!" and I once heard something like "my kid is better in Sunday School than you!"

Oh, and don't forget- "At least my child can play Chruch ball and keep the ten Commandments." (Thou shall not kill!)

Sorry- I had to say something. :oops: :)
Dani

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:30 pm

I guess you could say I'm mormon too. I was baptized and I take Justin to church. It's just in fun Dani gurl. You have to be able to laugh!
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

IluvmyStaats

Postby IluvmyStaats » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:23 pm

I think she (Dani) was laughing at herself- or else she would of stayed out of it. Knowing Dani (And I do)- she is having a blast reading TP's remarks- they're really close to the real thing! (Good job TP!)

Return to “UtahBMX”