I-Street difficulty?

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

slc-danza
Schwinn

I-Street difficulty?

Postby slc-danza » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Can anyone tell me what skill level I-street requires. I haven't ridden trails for years, so I'm wanting to find some to help me ease back into the feel of trails. I've been to Tanner Park, and i'm pretty sure i'd be nailing my own coffin if they were the first trails i'd tried to ride in years. Thanks!

billyschuler
GT

Re: I-Street difficulty?

Postby billyschuler » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 pm

i street is great no matter what skill level. there are small doubles less than two feet all the way up to tanner size jumps, so you can really progress, there are race type jumps, tabletops, step ups, and big pro type jumps and everyone up there is polite and will openly accept anyone to ride with..so hit it up !
Freedom Energy/ODEN/Dirt Militia Team Manager

jayson_gray
Huffy

Postby jayson_gray » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 am

I'm the same way you are. I haven't ridden trails for years and went to i street with jaden and billy and it was a blast! They have smaller jumps to ease you into it again then when you feel comfortable you can hit the bigger ones. Deffinately awesome trails to get back into the swing of it on.

slc-danza
Schwinn

Postby slc-danza » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks guys. I went and rode I-Street today and had alot of fun. The step-up in the ravine is so much fun. It was in pretty rough shape, so next time i'll try to remember to take a shovel. Maybe it's because its still early in the year. I'll be going back soon though!

Return to “UtahBMX”