i street session sat at noon

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

billyschuler
GT

i street session sat at noon

Postby billyschuler » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 am

hey guys looks like were good as far as weather this saturday so lets get up get to I street and get some AIR!..a bunch of us are heading up at 12..if you dont know where it is head downtown, take 600 south east to 700 east, turn left when you hit south temple youll see the road can turn left or right or sort of veer straight and head up the hill, that is "I" street its the continuation of 700 east, head all the way up that hill to the very top, when you reach the top veer to the left go all the way around and after the corner and about half a mile you will see a church, take the next left after the church its a tiny little road, as you pull in you should see the red fences and the dirt parking lot, pull in ride your bikearound the water towers to the left you should run smack dab into a bunch of us..see ya there!
Freedom Energy/ODEN/Dirt Militia Team Manager

onephastkiss
GT

Re: i street session sat at noon

Postby onephastkiss » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm

tonite and friday snow!!!! saturday powder/bluebird day at the bird...anyone beuller anyone???? i street might be muckey

mhp800
GT

Postby mhp800 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

billyschuler wrote:hey guys looks like were good as far as weather this saturday so lets get up get to I street and get some AIR!..a bunch of us are heading up at 12..if you dont know where it is head downtown, take 600 south east to 700 east, turn left when you hit south temple youll see the road can turn left or right or sort of veer straight and head up the hill, that is "I" street its the continuation of 700 east, head all the way up that hill to the very top, when you reach the top veer to the left go all the way around and after the corner and about half a mile you will see a church, take the next left after the church its a tiny little road, as you pull in you should see the red fences and the dirt parking lot, pull in ride your bikearound the water towers to the left you should run smack dab into a bunch of us..see ya there!

Track time for little Billy this weekend . Come on down .

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:40 am

um ....... I street looks to be out this weekend! LOL
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

billyschuler
GT