Dave Cote & I get the last laugh.

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

Dave Cote & I get the last laugh.

Postby bnd » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:09 am

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=25493015&nid=14 ... featured-1

Dave,
I told my wife & others that all their social media info is going to to be heading straight for this place & just got laughed at. Look who's laughing now. :lol:

I'll be digging my underground bunker this weekend.

b.
“Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.”

LocoTone
GT

Re: Dave Cote & I get the last laugh.

Postby LocoTone » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:52 am

That's exactly why I keep my anti-government, racist, hate fueled, bomb building comments off the Internet.

ogr13
COG

Postby ogr13 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know who you are. Crank caller, crank caller... :shock:
Dave Cote
Crazy Old Guy

joker75
SBC Army

Postby joker75 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 am

Bruce,

Unfortunately, they are going to get the information from somewhere regardless of whether you are on facebook, twitter, or any other form of social media. They are collecting information from Verizon and most likely every other wireless provider, so anyone with a cellular phone is just as vulnerable to their probes. It wouldn't surprise me if they are collecting the exact same information from all of the normal phone carriers, and internet providers as well. And with the capabilities of the satellites the government operates and all of the other high tech information gathering equipment they have access to, even if you go completely off grid, they are still capable of gathering an awful lot of information on anyone they please. Shoot, if you have a bank account, health insurance, have ever been to a doctor, or dentist that has entered your personal information into a computer system, your information is already out there for anyone who has the desire to hack into a network and steal it.

It's an unfortunate side effect of the techonolgical advances that are taking place in the world. It's easier for criminals, and terrorists to find better information on perfecting their trades and organizing their misguided efforts. It is also easier for big brother to keep track of all of the information available and who is accessing it.

So, unless you already have that underground bunker completed and you have been living in it for the last several decades, it's probably way too late. If you start building it now, big brother will probably know that you are building it, where it is, and exactly what it is, so good luck trying to hide anything of importance at this point in the game. Face it your anti-social media protest is basically an exercise in futility. If anyone wants information on you, it is already out there to be had.
Hal Gaerte
Performance Bike Parts
Disclaimer: AKA of "Snappy" has nothing to do with my ability to snap a gate. It has everything to do with the sound bones make when the break. Don't ask, it's a touchy subject.

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”