To all you older guys, read this.

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

bnd
Information Minister

To all you older guys, read this.

Postby bnd » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:10 pm

I'm currently on my 4th day of dealing with a kidney stone.....it's the most pain I have ever experianced in my life, EVER!! It's pure hell & if you haven't gone through this, listen to your body & if you feel like you've been kicked in the groin or pi**ing blood, do yourself a favor & get to the hospital asap. You'll save yourself ALOT of pain & suffering. I ended up going to the hospital after ignoring the signs for most of a day then enduring 2 1/2 hours of the most excrucitating pain in my life. I still have yet to pass this thing & this morning was a 3 hr episode of working through more intense pain. It could last up to another week.

Just letting you know, yeah, it's THAT bad. :(

b.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:12 am

Let me introduce you to my friend....

His name is Cohol

Al Cohol :D

He's an expert at making all your pain go away.... LOL :shock: :lol:

JasonStout
GT

Stones!

Postby JasonStout » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:45 pm

b-

oh man, I feel for you. Some say it's the only pain men can have that compares to childbirth.

My brother had a problem with that stuff while he was in Costa Rica. He was on his LDS mission and had only been there a couple of months. When the pain started, he really thought he was dying. He sat on a park bench and waited to die!!!!!

His mission buddy took him to the hospital and he was taken care of, but oh the pain. 18 months later the stones returned so they sent him home to get the lythotripsy! sp-? (Soundwaves that crumble the stones) He finished his mission in Texas- no probs since.

Oh the pain!!!!!

I wish you well Bruce!

It only feels like you are dying!

JS

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:38 pm

My pain threshhold is very high. I can usually bite the bullet on anything but yes, I felt like I was going to passout it was that bad. I could barely walk & was seeing double.

b.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:06 pm

bruce I feel for you. It happened to me me twice, and the wife use to laugh at me saying I couldn't take the pain. Well a few years later it happened to her, I wasn't such a wimp after that..... the doc says it has a lot to do with your diet and that you need to drink lots of water and not so much soda, that was a tough one, but hay sometimes you pass tham sometimes you don't, good luck and we'll see you next weekend for the state qualifier. later

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:48 am

Hmmmm...seein 2 of Danita wouildnt be bad b:)

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:36 pm

That sounds terrible and I hope you get better. I am 37 and just waiting for my first one :?
~Curtis

once upon a time flyin J
NEXT

I have good footage

Postby once upon a time flyin J » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 am

yeah, I personally dont know how that whole kidney stone thing goes, however, my good ol brother BJ has passed THREE. The poor kid, he knows there coming and prepares. The worst part for him though would be me crashing the door open while he is hunched over the toilet in tears, and saying smile for the camera. I have made a few videos with him convulsing over the toilet, oh its great to be bigger than my older brother.

j
death before dishonor

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”