THIS IS SURE TO STIR UP A WHOLE LOT OF SH@%!

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

BMXER4LIFE
Master of the Snap

THIS IS SURE TO STIR UP A WHOLE LOT OF SH@%!

Postby BMXER4LIFE » Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:14 pm

IS THERE TOO MUCH POLITICS INVOLVED IN UTAH BMX? Explain why you do or don't think so.

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:03 pm

As of right now, not much from my point of view. All the tracks seem to be working together & actually the local scene seems to be the strongest in a very long time. So put the cover back on the pot & throw away that stir stick!

b.

ronnyg801
Huffy

Postby ronnyg801 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:15 am

IMO there will always be too much politics in BMX racing, bottom line.
I remember when BMX racing was done for fun...

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:02 pm

I think that the people create the politics. you have politics in everything you do, but I think that if you work out your problems with the other people that things get fixed. If you go out and start alot of rumors then their will be alot of politics. but if you confront the people that you have problems with ,you can really get alot of thing done. I think that bmxers are great, and most of the time get things off their chest, if not you really should go and talk to the people that you have problems with and get them taken care of. If not it will only slow you down while the rest of us are all out front having fun.... let's go racing and bring all those friends out, and show them the fun that we are all having......

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”