Favorite Restaurant?

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

Favorite Restaurant?

Postby J Gallo » Mon May 17, 2004 4:43 pm

We recently tried a new mexican restaurant in our area called Salsa Leedo's (92nd So. Redwood) and it was REALLY good! The panzon combo came with a TON of food! Definitely enough for 2 people. The Zesty nacho's were awesome. On our 2nd trip I had the Chile Colorado Enchilada, if you like your food spicy this is the one! Very good with alot of kick. My youngest daughter shared a salmon dinner with mom and gave it a thumbs up!

I highly recommend giving this restaurant a try if you like mexican food.

Any other favorites out there?
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Favorite Restuarant

Postby justinsbmxmom » Mon May 17, 2004 4:47 pm

Jason, You were just down the road from where I work. I work at Merit Medical. Just don't ask me what they do here.
I've heard that new place is awesome. My favorite place is the Pie down on Fort Union!
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon May 17, 2004 4:55 pm

Yep, I know exactly where Merit is. That's a pretty big building.

Ft Union is the location of another good mexican restaurant (can you tell I like mexican?) Cancun Cafe. I think it's about 17th east? In fact, I'm going there tonite :D

Another good place I used to love to go was Rodizio's Grill in Trolley Square. But the last time we ate there it wasn't very good. Anyone else eaten there lately?
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Favorite Restaraunts

Postby justinsbmxmom » Mon May 17, 2004 5:09 pm

Justin's favorite Mexican restaraunt is the Mayan. I don't mind the food. Justin has never eaten any of the food but he loves screaming at the divers to be careful.

Re: Favorite Restuarant

Postby Guest » Tue May 18, 2004 12:09 am

justinsbmxmom wrote:Jason, You were just down the road from where I work. I work at Merit Medical. Just don't ask me what they do here.

hey, would ya have to kill us if you did tell us?

My favorite Mexican has always been and always will be La Frontera. Grew up on the stuff from the original place on 5th south (early 80s). They probably still have me and my friends name tags on the bike rack out front we ate there so much. Nothing like a nice day on the BMX trails capped off by your fav. mexican.

Don't eat there anymore, though, as my wife wont go for it.

Unfortunately, all of my other fav. places are in Germany. mmmm mmmm mmmm. Franco's Itiallian....tortallini dish worth dying for!
Acropolis greek restaurant....built inside a cave.....EVERYTHING there was worth dying for (especially the waitresses..woo hooo) lol

I really hate you guys...making me think of all of that stuff again!! lol
Especailly when I'm trying to shed pounds. :x

Greg

tread
Old School Bike Expert

Postby tread » Fri May 21, 2004 1:03 pm

The Wasatch Broiler would be on my list of great places to eat.
Mike :D

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Favorite Restaurants

Postby justinsbmxmom » Fri May 21, 2004 2:39 pm

About Merit, all I can tell you is that if you're in the hospital and you see Merit on your bill, it probably ain't good. I know they make catheders and guide wires and stuff like that. They tried to tell me but I got weak in the stomach and had to tell them to shut up. If it has something to do with under the skin, it's not for my ears. OUCH!

knucks

Postby knucks » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:47 pm

cafe rio boys it so freakin good slobberin thinkin about it get the chicken fajita burito half rice both black and pinto beans enchilada style mild sauce with kids casadia!!!!!!i think and a side of tortilla....so freakin good with a coke it is11.49 oh thats with the side of sour creme and guac...try it sometime kiddos
:twisted:

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:40 pm

Two words in Spanish can make my mouth water; 'La Fronteira.' (That and 'El Rancho Grande) A beef enchildada smothered in enchalada sauce and cheese. :wink:
Dani

favorite restraunt

Postby guest » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 am

:lol: Panda express orange chicken and steamed rice

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:50 pm

Ok, new favorite restaurant:

It's a little spendy, but it's OHHHHHHH so good!!!

Tepanyaki - Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar in Jordan Landing.

They cook the food right in front of you, including the fried rice, and will toss up shrimp for you to catch in your mouth. I highly recommend the filet mignon and teriyaki chicken!
Gallo

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:49 pm

It's about time they get one of those closer to home. I use to eat there in Boise, then one came to Layton. Very good food and very good entertainment!

Punk-Biker940
GT

FAVORITE

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:36 pm

MY FAVORIT6E RESTURAUNT IS [color=red]FAMOUS DAVES[/color] IN JORDAN LANDING.

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”