Goodbye Utah BMX family...

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Goodbye Utah BMX family...

Postby justinsbmxmom » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 pm

It’s hard to say good bye to such a great family. Justin and I taking on an adventure and moving to Idaho Falls this weekend. We are really going to miss all of you. It was hard for us not to have the means to race all last year and we were looking forward to starting up again this year. We will definitely be back to visit and hopefully race. If any of you ever decide to race at Snake River BMX in Idaho Falls, look for us out there and make sure to say Hi.

I want to thank Bryan Oblad for introducing me to his passion of racing and to a sport that has become a true passion of mine. I really feel at home on the track. Also, thank you for being such a great friend and being there for me. I couldn’t have survived the last 5 years in Salt Lake without you Bryan. I will never forget all that you’ve done for me. Thank you!

Best of luck to all of you and we hope you have the Best New Year Ever!
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Jenni,
Just because your moving away doesn't mean you can't still be apart of the Utah BMX.com community!

Lot's of great people up in Idaho Falls, maybe you can get to know the Proctors & get Angie off her rear end & get her racing again. Her hubby Jace is a good friend of mine.

Good luck with the move & maybe you can keep us updated with the scene up there.

Take care,
Bruce & Danita.

greg
2004 36-40 Cruiser State Champ

Postby greg » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:52 am

Jeni,
like Bruce said, there's no reason to not stay in touch with the Utah scene. You'll always be part of it.

I wish you and Justin the best of luck with your new adventure.
Greg "how long does it take you to crash" prawitt

JasonStout
GT

Postby JasonStout » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:39 am

Best of luck with your new adventure! You're always are part of the family here.

Amy and I will miss you for sure! We've enjoyed getting to know you and Justing over the last few years! You were the reason Amy would enjoy coming to the track- to race you! Thanks for helping her every time. On the drive home she'd tell me all the stuff you would teach her about racing!

I agree- Bryan is a great guy- and he builds the sweetest bikes you can imagine!

All the best!

JS
"Push to the line!"

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:57 am

Thanks! You guys are awesome. This site will still be a favorite and checked daily. I'll keep tabs on all things going on and when the big point races are!
I was at a job interview for Brad Hall and Associates. They read my e-mail address and the owners each told stories of their kids doing BMX. They were able to give me directions to the track. It was pretty cool!
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

Ashley Topham
Schwinn

Postby Ashley Topham » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Jenni, racing in Idaho will be fun too. There are alot of really nice people. If you dont know the Gazdiks im sure you will meet them and they will welcome you. :] there a nice family. I will miss racing you in crusier!!!
BMX CH!K

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Jenni,
Have fun in Idaho and us Utards will be up to see the Iderhoers this summer for some races..... it will be like old home week
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”