Intro...

Any topic you want. Put your suit on and enjoy the bubbles. Just don't make your own!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

scootrrydr
Huffy

Intro...

Postby scootrrydr » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Hi everybody,

My family recently started to racing. We started on the last race day out at the Rad canyon track. Then we went to Farmington both weekends and finally at the S. Jordan indoor track. We are hooked! My 5 year old Mikey and my 3 year old Mason run in the 5 and under novice class. They really love it! They can't wait till the next race days. They both were sick this last weekend and didn't make it. But will hopefully be there in January! Just wanted to post something and introduce myself. Been reading this forum for quite awhile. Hey, thanks Brian, for getting my sign in working. I've met some great people out wandering the track and everybody is just so into the sport and very cool about the silly questions Ive asked about bmx. Anyway, see you on the track....
Miguel Ruiz

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:25 am

Hey Miguel! I'm glad to see you've made it to the forums! It's second nature for some of us (especially the computer geeks) and some of us (ok, maybe just me) are addicted!

Lucas loves to hang out at the track with both Mikey and Mason! He was bummed they weren't there on Saturday and Sunday. I hope they get well soon and hope to see you at the track at the next races!

greg
2004 36-40 Cruiser State Champ

Postby greg » Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:20 am

welcome to BMX and the UtahBMX forum. Both can become very addictive, as b2 has mentioned.

The 5 and under class is soooo fun to watch now days.......it's great to see so many new riders coming into our sport. I'd love to see it grow to quarters! So, share your great experiences with friends and family and get them out to the track.

Oh, and dont feel like you're asking anything silly. We've all been there, so we know how confusing things can be sometimes.
Greg "how long does it take you to crash" prawitt

Return to “UtahBMX Hot Tub”