RAD Canyon - Thursday August 25th

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

RAD Canyon - Thursday August 25th

Postby J Gallo » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:04 pm

I wasn't able to make it out to RAD on Tuesday, so I wanted to make sure I was there tonite. Not only do I need some SERIOUS time on the track, but I wanted to see how all the info we gave out to new riders during the country fair panned out.

23 motos tonite. Official new rider count: 4 1-day temps and 8 New Full Members! I don't know about everyone else, but I think that's a great start to bringing in some new riders to the sport! I talked to a couple and it sounded like they were having a great time!

I also had a couple people come up and thank me for everything I do on the site. You know, I have to say, even though I know people visit the site (I can see it in the webstats and in forum posts), it still amazes me what this site has turned into. I'm glad that so many people enjoy it, especially the kids, cause that makes all the time and effort worthwhile. I know 4,000+ hits per month isn't much by some website standards, but I think it's huge! I never anticipated that amount when I started it. While I may be pushing the buttons, the site is great because of all the people that take the time to visit, and those that post information in the forums, so THANK YOU!!

I've got some cool things planned for the site, and for UtahBMX in general, so stay tuned!!

Oh, and by the way, I took 91 pics of practice and race action, I hope you enjoy!! Here's the link:

RAD Aug 25th Pics
Last edited by J Gallo on Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:17 pm

Thats great jason, I'm on this site looking up new info and posting things on the forum. I think 4,000 is alot!! On my little website I only have 50 hits.

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:49 am

Oh, and a couple other small things I forgot:

I finally got my 2nd win!! Which means my ETA for turning expert has dropped from 47 years down to 32 :)

Alex, you were looking pretty fast on that new Supercross frame!! And it looked great!
Last edited by J Gallo on Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:09 pm

Thanks Jason, I like that frame alot. You looked pretty good Thursday, You were smokin'... hehe lol :lol:

dave williams

Postby dave williams » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:26 pm

Thanks Jason for creating a place we can all share our love of the sport. The pictures are awesome. The forums are helpful and fun. The rider profiles are cool. And last of all thanks for whooping me even though you haven't ridden for awhile. I like trying (note the word trying) to chase you down.

Thanks
Dave

dave williams

not the word trying

Postby dave williams » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:28 pm

that was supposed to say "Note the word trying". I just saw my last post and realized I'm logged in as a guest. I forgot my logon info.

Dave

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:32 am

Dave, while I may have won this round, I have a feeling that you're going to have your share very soon. At least now I know how to beat you; mess with your pedals so you can't get clipped in!! :) :twisted: :wink:
Gallo

Return to “Race Reports”