Rad & DP Saturday, Sep 10?

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Geddo

Rad & DP Saturday, Sep 10?

Postby Geddo » Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:08 am

Is Rad & DP racing Saturday, Sep 10? I noticed it on the schedule and was wondering if it's right?

Geddo

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:40 pm

I know RAD Canyon will be racing that Saturday Sept 10th. It's a Double Point Pre-SCF race, with registration from 3-4pm.

I'm not sure if Deseret Peak will be racing that night.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:34 am

There was alot of discussion about the race times for that weekend. It was decided that we should try to run the race on Sat as late as possible to allow out of towners plenty of drive time to get into town.
I did not look to see if DP was running that weekend and it was never mentioned by anyone else.

We do need to work harder to not over lap on any of the race tracks
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

D Cook
Track Operator

Postby D Cook » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:33 am

As for rescheduling our race on the 10th to the morning, let me first say it is not as easy as some people seam to think it is (at least not for this day) Deseret Peak is holding a huge outdoor Motocross race that day.

We may be able to race, however the decision will not be made until this Thursday September 1st, and will depend on how many racers want/are committed to come out that morning before a SCF so at this point all depends on you... the racers... if you will come to a single points race at DP on Saturday morning with sign up's from 9am to 10am and racing at 10:30... you need to call me on my cell at 435-849-2440 or call the track phone at 435-843-4049 and leave a message telling us you will be attending that day.

Remember we need to have the calls in by Thursday night, so that no matter what we can get an add in the local Tooele Paper and let our local riders know that the race has been changed or cancled.

Please if you do want to race, don't put off calling thinking that someone else will do it, everyone who wants to race needs to call so we know what to expect..... and can make a good/fair decision.

Also if you know of anyone out of state who is planning to come and can (time permitting) attend please pass on the phone #s or call for them too.

Thanks
Diana

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:21 pm

I can't call right now, but Anna, Bennett & I will be there. Make sure to add all three of us to your rider count as Anna will have her membership by then and I will probably throw a leg over the bike as well too.
~Curtis

Punk-Biker940
GT

Postby Punk-Biker940 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:57 pm

Icannot race on the 10th because I can only race once and its at the state championship. If my dad would let me I would be happy to go...

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:03 pm

What is the word on racing Dianna?
Did we get an answer?
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

Return to “Race Reports”