Thursday, May 19, RC

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Thursday, May 19, RC

Postby justinsbmxmom » Fri May 20, 2005 10:16 am

I just want to send out a great big thank you to Mitch "Maverick" Ropelato. I had the privilege of meeting him and racing him. Thanks for making me look so good. It was nice to meet someone you hear so much about. I had so much fun clearing up the track behind "Maverick" and Mike Oblad. The view from the back of them battling it out was AWESOME!

Rolland, for the name "Jenni from the Block." It was a popular song when I started racing, sung by JLo - formerly known as Jennifer Lopez. My friends from Boise use to call me that and it stuck. I prefer Soccer Mom, BMX Mom, or something not linked to JLo. I've been told by a few at the races that I need to change my name to "Fathead." I wear an XL helmet and Bryan only wears a medium so he teases me all the time. Can we say....more brains?

I was impressed by the turnout Thursday. Now if we can just get more women out there so I can have a class. Danni, hurry up and heal and get all your little friends to get a bike and get out there. If Justin can learn what not to do to get his preschool teacher to talk to me, maybe he'll be able to get back out on his bike. I was so excited to see him race but the "meanest mom in the world" has to keep her word and her reputation.

See y'all at the races!
Last edited by justinsbmxmom on Fri May 20, 2005 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

bubbaliciousbmxr
Queen of Sheba

Re: Thursday, May 19, RC

Postby bubbaliciousbmxr » Fri May 20, 2005 11:28 am

justinsbmxmom wrote:Danni, hurry up and heal and get all your little friends to get a bike and get out there.

I'm working on it!

We might be gettting two new girls, but it's all a matter of finding two cheap crusiers!

Any sellers?
Dani

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sun May 22, 2005 3:15 pm

I've got a cruiser I wouldn't mind selling. Let me know or see me at the races!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “Race Reports”