Jason Gallo at GSL National

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

JasonStout
GT

Jason Gallo at GSL National

Postby JasonStout » Mon May 16, 2005 11:15 am

Jason spent the weekend taking awesome pictures at the races all weekend. Thanks again!

Okay- here's the poll question- how do you think Jason Gallo would have done racing?

I watched his class and I've seen Jason ride the track, I think He would have finished at least top 3 in his class!

What do you all think?

(This is also the time to give props to Jason for the fantastic coverage he provided of all 3 days of racing!)

JS

justinsbmxmom
SE Floval Flyer

Postby justinsbmxmom » Mon May 16, 2005 11:44 am

Jason did an amazing job. The moments he captured are awesome, both on and off the track! Thanks for all you do Jason. 8)
Jenni - SE Ridin' BMX Chic

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Mon May 16, 2005 1:30 pm

Jason IS THE BOMB!!!!!! All that time at the track and didnt even race! Not only that he helped me with the track too!!!!! A million trillion thanks! I dont even know how to put into words what he has done and the impact on Utah BMX he has made!
There is a good rumor floating around that our own mr Gallo and mr Ritter will be on Istv.com doing an interview! Watch for it to come soon
We will try to post it here when we can!
Gallo would have whooped up on his class! He was just letting those guys look good and feel good about themselves!

Not to hijack the thread but another one to miss out big time was Rick Eglintine! He would have made mains all weekend in the 36x and 36-40 cruiser class! He coulda been a contender! LOL
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Mon May 16, 2005 7:57 pm

Gallo would have whooped up on his class! He was just letting those guys look good and feel good about themselves!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I must say I was pretty flabbergasted when I saw this post. Thanks Stout and everyone for your continued support!!

When it comes to UtahBMX.com, I may be the webmaster, but this site is only great because of each and every person that visits this site and contributes to our Utah BMX family. Without our great riders and family's, I wouldn't be having so much fun.

I truly hope you enjoy all the pictures from this past weekend, cause I had a blast taking them. And if I missed any of our local Utah riders, I am truly sorry. I tried to get everyone I could find!!!

Thanks again for your continued support!!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

bnd
Information Minister

Postby bnd » Fri May 20, 2005 3:12 pm

Top 3 no doubt. Novaes was ready to turn expert & him beating up on Ian was proof of that. He turned X on Sunday. If he didn't I was ready to call him out as a bagger on VBMX! Gallo will come start racing when he feels the time is right. Lord knows Iv'e been down that road a million times since the end of 98'.

Rick would of mopped up the inter class & would of made the 36-40 cruiser no doubt.

Official call out AGAIN to Ian & Rick...........local, local, local, local.......Just do it!!

b.

Return to “Race Reports”