RAD Indoor Feb 11-13th *COVERAGE UPDATE*

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

RAD Indoor Feb 11-13th *COVERAGE UPDATE*

Postby J Gallo » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:18 am

Well, I was able to get about 190 pics done and uploaded.... from 1 of the 2 full disc's Curtis gave me. That does not include all the pics he took on Sunday! All together, we could be looking at over 1000 pics! I think I might have to create multiple albums to handle that kinds of volume, so maybe one album for Friday, another one for Saturday, and a last for Sunday.

RAD Indoor Saturday Feb 12th Pics

So far. ALL the pictures uploaded so far are from Saturday. I've got about 350 or so more pics from Saturday to sort through, then I'll get to Friday's disc.

In addition to the pictures, I've got 2 tapes of video's from Sat and Sun to download. To be honest, I'm not sure how much video I'll get done. Travis over at flynhighbmx.com has just been doing an AWESOME job with his video production, way better than I can do, so I'll probably just download vid's that he didn't get. Or unless I have a special request to post a certain video (if you have a special request let me know and I'll try and get that done).

As always, thanks for your support!!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

D Dale
GT

Postby D Dale » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:38 am

Awesome pictures Curtis!!!!!

You did a great job. Thanks so much. I love looking at them all.

Darla

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:14 am

Well being Valentine's Day yesterday, I wasn't able to spend alot of time on the computer, but I was able to upload another 105 pics. I should be able to get to another 2 or 300 tonite, plus hopefully some video!!

Thanks for being so patient! These 60+ hour per week jobs sure seem to get in the way don't they!! LOL :lol:
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:51 am

UPDATE!!

I got another 132 pics uploaded last night! I should be able to finish up saturday's pics (maybe another 150 or so) tonight, then get to work on Friday's, and hopefully finish those by this weekend. At some point I'll probably be getting a ton of pics from Sunday and I'll get those posted maybe by this weekend also.

On the video front, it's not good news. I tried for about 2 hours last night to work on video, and it just wasn't happening. I'm having some issue with my computer, it suddenly has decided it doesn't like editing video. So, I'm gonna put that off until this weekend when I get more time, but I have a feeling I might need to "upgrade" my computer (otherwise read as convincing the wife I need to buy a new one! :) ).

I thank you for your patience while I finish going through this weekends coverage!

I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Surely you can't be serious.

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Gallo

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:54 pm

All 539 pics from Saturday have been uploaded into their own album. I am working on Friday's pics as I type this, and hopefully will have Sunday's up by this weekend!!!

Curtis! You sir are a picture animal!! THANKS!!!

Also, I'm going to make some adjustments and try getting some video downloaded tonight. Hopefully I'll have a couple ready to go for tomorrow!!
Gallo

sspencer
Factory Bikini Cuts Hotshoe

Postby sspencer » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:00 am

Do you guys have any pic's from Sunday? I was hoping to find some of my lil' guy in the Big Wheel race. You know, being a proud papa and it being my boys first race and all, I gotta have some Kodak moments saved.

Steve

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:36 am

I know Curtis took some pics on Sunday, but I'm not sure how many. I've got a message into him to find out if he's got them ready for me to pick up.

I'd be willing to bet there's a few Big Wheels pictures.
Gallo

Curtis Newkirk
Photog Extraordinaire

Postby Curtis Newkirk » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:04 am

Sorry guys, I have been spread pretty thin this week.

OK - good news and bad. The good news is that I do have some shots from Sunday. The bad news is that I had only one cold battery and it only lasted through about 2/3 of the mains.

The worse news is that I think I missed the Big Wheels. Sorry Steve! :oops:

Jason - i will try to get those pics to you tonight. I think there are only about 50-75.

Thanks!
~Curtis

Return to “Race Reports”