Ogden Friday night Fall series

File race reports and post pictures here! Enquiring minds want to know!

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

Hardys
Huffy

Ogden Friday night Fall series

Postby Hardys » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:54 pm

Hey all. Rich Hardy here. No, I haven't quit racing. If any of you can swing it, you need to attend at least one of these races at Ogden. The track is better than last year with a couple of subtle changes. The gate is further down the hill and not as flat, and the first roller is moved closer to help cut the speed down to the first corner (Not much!) You still hit it at full tilt bozo! The track is a scream! Plus all the new faces and some of the old freindly ones, make a nice BMX scene. They also have the mini cross races going on at this time. Big guys like me are racing 50cc cycles. Now that's entertainment! After the races, they have a live band that plays. The band that was out there last Friday rocked hard! Can't recall their name, but they jammed. Me being somewhat of a metal head, I enjoyed the nasty crunch that the Marshall amps had! As for the races, they had 19 motos. The races were run very efficiently. The motos were run in an NBL total points style, so everyone made the main. Me? I got to be 15 again! I race with the likes of "Sunshine" Jerimiah Fazzio( YOUR GONNA DIE, CLOWN!) Danny Patterson, who is like chasing a rabbit and Jake Rader, who was in my hip pocket making me ride hard! Fun was had by all. Try and make it out. It's well worth it ! Rich :D
R&K

tread
Old School Bike Expert

Postby tread » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:25 am

Been thinking about hitting Ogden, I just might see you there Rich. :D

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:39 am

I've been hearing all the radio commercials they've been doing on Channel 105.7! Sounds like a great time!

If anyone needs further information, you can go to their website at www.ogdenraceway.com !
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “Race Reports”