A word about the picture pages.....

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

A word about the picture pages.....

Postby J Gallo » Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:24 am

Just a couple things that you may or not be aware of concerning the picture pages.

When you first go into the albums, it will list the pictures in small thumbnail images. Clicking on one of these thumbnails will bring up a medium sized image, with smaller thumbnails below it. If you would like to open the full size size image (for downloading, printing, etc) click on the medium image and the large full size image will open in a new window.

Also, near the top of the page, there will be some clickable options like "most viewed", "top rated", etc. The one on the far right called "SEARCH" will allow you to search for specific images without having to search every picture in every album. For example, you could type in your name to search for your pictures. In case I misspelled, you might want to search by entering just your first name or last name. I do my best to "label" every image with text, but not every picture is done.

When viewing pics, after you've clicked on a thumbnail to bring up the medium size image, at the bottom of the page will be a way to "rate" an image from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the best. If you really like the pic go ahead and rate it, this will make everyone's favorite pics come up when you click "Top Rate" at the top of the page.

Also, if anyone would like to volunteer to help me put names to the pics and enter text, let me know!

Enjoy!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “UtahBMX”