BMX Video- Rough Draft

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

BMX Video- Rough Draft

Postby J Gallo » Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:36 am

Well, I finally started working on the BMX video last night. I realized I need more video from the various tracks, so it might take a little longer than I expected. At this point, I'm just trying out a few ideas and working on the timing with the music, but if you'd like to check out 30 seconds of the rough rough ROUGH draft, here it is:

BMX Video

Keep in mind, the pictures and video that are in there now will change, I just used them to get an idea of how things would go together. If watching it gives you any ideas about something you'd like to see, please let me know!

Enjoy!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:04 pm

Jason,
I like the video good job with it, just have to get video from each of the tracks and put it on there
Jason
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:25 pm

Yep, exactly. After watching that little bit, I realized a couple things won't work, so I'm gonna back up a little bit and redo. I'll probably have something to check out by this weekend to get some feedback.
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

Return to “UtahBMX”