Indoor Season is Over

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

LocoTone
GT

Indoor Season is Over

Postby LocoTone » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 pm

I wish I could scream from the mountaintops to the rest of the world to let them know what a GREAT scene we have here in Utah for BMX! It's been a great season so far, and I want to thank everyone involved (Ron, Jason, Steve, Mont, Wes, Caren, Heather, Hollie, Ian, Barbara, Susan, Heather Edwards, geez, where does this list end? I'm sure I've missed some, but you know who you are, and thanks to you too.
It's great to hang out with all my COG friends, and just have a good time. Whether racing, or spectating, you couldn't ask for a funner crowd to hang around! Thanks to Jonas, Kris, Jaden, and Billy, for an excellent clinic on Saturday. Hopefully we can all put these new skills to use, and bring a whole new exiting level to these old guy races we are all so fond of.
May is not so far off, and hopefully we can all hit the outdoor track just as strong as we did the indoor. I know I'm going to be focusing on my fitness, so, come early May I can start dishing it out on a whole new level. I can't wait to see you all out there.

By the way, whoever had the idea to put on a Crazy Old Guy (and Gal, can't forget Alex) pit bike race, that was comic genius! Here is the video that my wife took of that race. Enjoy, and we'll see you all in May!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddj0f23Jies

P.S. Much love, and best wishes to the Waller family, who will be enjoying the Texas sun, long before any of us get to hit a local outdoor track. It's been great, and we already miss you.

Return to “UtahBMX”