Webcast!

Anything and everything about the Utah BMX scene.

Moderators: JAlvey, bnd

J Gallo
Web Guy

Webcast!

Postby J Gallo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Well, I've been trying to get out to the track and put up the track build Webcast, but I'm stuck near my phone with a few work projects. Hopefully I'll still be able to make it out at some point.

Fortunately, I am planning a full webcast both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday from about 3pm 'til race end, and Sunday from about 9am 'til race end.

At this point I am planning on 2 separate systems to webcast and record video. This setup should provide for the best quality video on both ends. Of course, this also means that one camera will have to remain stationary, as I can only follow the race action on one camera at a time. Hopefully I can solve the physics of being in 2 places at the same time and correct this problem :)
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

b2
Not a Troll!

Postby b2 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:52 pm

<heart> you Jason!

Schmickity
Schwinn

Postby Schmickity » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:06 pm

where is a race schedule for this, we may be heading up there in march and need something to do on sunday, what track races sunday?

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:18 am

Schmick,

There is an indoor race schedule on RAD Canyon's website @ www.radcanyonbmx.com. Unfortunately, this is our last indoor race weekend for this season. The outdoor will start up in May.

At this time, there are no tracks that race on Sunday. RAD Canyon does have a couple Sunday races each year, but only for the ABA Nationals and State Finals races.

For those viewing this thread, here is the link to the webcast. I got some positive feedback from yesterday, and I should have it up and running by 9am MST today (Sunday Feb 24th). It's going to be a HUGE day of racing!

RAD Canyon's LIVE WEBCAST!
Gallo
"The ability to walk fully upright is overrated. Along with tying your own shoes."

mackdaddy
Resident Sushi Expert

Postby mackdaddy » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:58 pm

cool webcast wish I was racing and not watching from bed
Jason Melton
Overland Group
jmelton@overlandcorp.com
http://www.jasonsellsslc.com
(801)860-9357

J Gallo
Web Guy

Postby J Gallo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:48 pm

cool webcast wish I was racing and not watching from bed

You and me both :)
Gallo

Return to “UtahBMX”